This is one of the offers that I recently used and was successful. You need not be a US citizen to avail this. Chime is an online bank where you can open a spending account and a savings account.
This is a referral offer. Offer is that both of us get a referral bonus of $50 when you open a chime spending account using below referral link:
To receive the referral bonus, you need to do a direct deposit of $200+. This can be done by doing a standard ACH transfer (Do not use Zelle) from the below banks/apps
Circle Pay App
Discover (I used Discover Savings Account)
Cash App (Working for few)
Make sure to like the post and subscribe to the blog for future offers/bonuses/savings that a foreigner can avail in US.
Before going into the details, let me tell you some benefits of paypal that I know of.
- You can do online shopping with Paypal without providing your card details to the shopping portal. This mainly helps when you are shopping in Ebay or any new website
- There are deals that Paypal sends often. Most popular one that I get frequently is $5 off $5+ purchase at subway. Its free $5 Money.
- I also use Paypal to send money to friends, and to other people for purchases made at Craiglist, OfferUp
- If you are into blogging or any online business, Paypal is the most preferred way of businesses in making payments to you
- Paypal also has a benefit of free return shipping when you shop using Paypal and want to return the item
Now getting into the Details… Here’s how you make first $10 using Paypal …
- If you do not have PayPal currently. Comment in the post with your email address (or) email me at email@example.com. I will send 1 cent to you
- You can sign up to PayPal with the email link you receive and link your bank account or card
- When you spend or send $5+, Paypal will pay us both ten bucks ($10).
You will get a free Zaxby’s sandwich Meal when you download Zaxby’s App and join their club.
Free sandwich will show up in the rewards tab in the app in 2 – 3 days.
Zaxby’s Iphone App Link
Zaxby’s Android App Link
Subscribe to the blog for more deals/savings/earning … Comment if you have used the deal …